DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

takeover mode, page-19

1. 7,809 Posts.

I suspect the low volume sell off is made up of traders impatient to wait for negotiations to resolve , and/or a few longer term shareholders who were'nt shaken out by the recent GOG fantasy .

Three possible suspects for a T/O imo :

STO -close working relationship . They must be bemused at the lack of market appreciation that DLS has received . They would have an intimate idea of all DLS Australian properties . They could use some funds from the sale of Circumpacific and the long term income from Cooper, to end up with the desired ambition of expanding their Australian prospects .

or

Farmee - DLS has announced numerous times that it is negotiating farm outs for the Bonaparte Gulf prospects . I see no reason that they haven't been, but possibly have been holding out for the right price from one farmee and that farmee has been standing firm . Perhaps the Farmee has peroused the other acreage behind DLS n the meantime and concluded that the numerous projects together may offer even better value, and own 100% of the Bonaparte .

or

Dixon Camp have been quietly doing due dilligence and see that they could do better without the other large holders .

All seem good options to me .

These are my speculation only . I'm sure other have their own theories .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.