BSG bolnisi gold nl

BH and others,as you all know I have been continuing to...

1. 429 Posts.
    BH and others,
    as you all know I have been continuing to accumulate BSG at these lower levels ($2.60-$2.70) because unlike many others who felt sold out I was of the opposite opinion, I have my own reasons for this, and not because some think I have more information than you - that is not correct I have the same info available.
    I just would like to say however please do not blame Norm and his team for what you believe is a sell out. It is not, look at BSG's history and they have made a great effort, it is not often that you see a 9c company (by the way my lowest entry level was 5.7c) go to such heights. One poster mentioned the CEO from CDU and I agree with him there (we have a CEO who has never issued himself or his teams cheap options).
    So therefore I am happy to continue following Norm and his team - why - because they are honorable people to deal with. I have actually followed my word and purchased into Coc$atoo coal last year, again entry level of 15.5c. Over the last two days my patience has been rewarded now trading at 26.5c. In the CO$K thread I posted that it is possible this one can go the same way as BSG, certainly a 400% appreciation over the next two to three years is on the cards, especially if the Gladstone missing rail link gets built.
    Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.