BSG bolnisi gold nl

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us BH and hanrahan, and...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us BH and hanrahan, and thanks also to the other informative posters sp, bv, rosco and stolwyk amoungst others, I have enjoyed reading this thread over the years.

I think you are being too harsh on Norm, I would have no issues buying into another company run by him.

Norm puts a lot of his own money into the companies he runs, so his interests are normally aligned with us shareholders, he doesnt issue himself millions of options or incentive based share unlike most other company directors these days. He has had pretty good (luck) at finding mineable deposits over the years.

Maybe Bolnisi was fully priced at $3.30, maybe we were over budget, (but as sp posted there is no evidence so far of this), what resource project isnt over budget.

I posted this 04/05/07-
    -I know that management own a lot of Bolnisi, so you would think what is good for them is good for us, so maybe Norms thinking was this is as good as it gets, or maybe something else out of left field has changed his opionion of Palmarejo.-

We now know more of his reasoning,

I dont think there will be another bidder.

Norm and co have delivered me an eighty bagger here, so what more can I say...THANK YOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.