CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

takeover of cityview done deal post egm, page-3

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Scott

do you really you really think Pensador will happen,
    I mean he told us the refinery was still going to be financed by Pensador and that was just a lie, the announcement earlier clearly said it wasn't.

So the original deal is simply not on.,

I think Pensador with help from Global, (are Gloabl part of Pensador) have been holding the sp down, I mean why else would Global buy 75 mill shares and then straight away start selling them down.
    And for that matter why did Smyth consistantly tell us they were not selling them, but they were being borrowed, what rubbish, and he tells us now he don't know what happened to them,
    he don't know where 75 mill shares went in his stock, rubbish, and it it's true he don't know then what should we think of him.

thefridge is right, if this goes through they will own most of the company, and Smyth take a back seat, yeah wont be a bad thing going by the job he has done, giving free shares and $12 mill away.

They will be the major shareholders and CVI will have less say, so how can Penasdor then come in and do a reverse takeover, oh sorry, merger.

Smyth will call an EGM for us to vote, but seeing everything he does is confidential then what info will he tell us,

but if this new crown can get that much money then they will be able to move the sp, no good paying $159 mill and letting Gloabl knock it down.
    Mind you they may have to absord Smyth's 20 mill shares for his mates, but that shouldn't be too much problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.