EQN 1.89% 27.0¢ equinox resources limited.

takeover of lundin mining, page-22

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Horse,

YOur thoughts are very much welcome and as you say give us another way of looking at this deal.

Synergies are in the first place, I think away from all the mines in high risk places, with now having some of them on the European continent.

Secondly and you seem to rather brush this aside, becoming BIG and big means more cloud , more finance available for good deals more leverage to off-take agreements, more leverage to get good finance deals ect.

So certainly wanting to become BIG is not a bad thing.

I think most of us think that its longer term NOT a bad deal , if we just could know what copper prices would do in the next 4 years.....

And you know that our last experience with debt during the GGM was REAL bad , so I know where you come from.

Last but not least be not suprised if more copper miners take the same approach as Equinox.

Somehow we have once again reached the time of taking risk and debt because the story can NOT go wrong.

Even PNA may follow on the bandwagon, be not suprised that would happen.

Time will tell , but something tells me that Equinox will be taken-out before they will even put there latest play into practise.

Lets see what is going to happen.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.