XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

The two markets are totally out of whack! Massive arbitrage...

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    The two markets are totally out of whack! Massive arbitrage opportunity here. The extraordinary level of pessimism being exhibited by traders (XCD is priced as if 88E is trading at 0.4c) can work in your favour. Ask yourself this simple question - is their crystal ball any clearer than my own? Is it any clearer than it was two weeks ago when they were selling XCD at 0.7c?
    Yeah that turned out to be a real smart trade - lol! I might add that was when I was buying and adding to my position.
    Become an arb!
    Buy a million XCD at 1c for $10k and then sell 2.4 million 88E at 0.6 c where it is currently trading for $14.4k in three weeks. Thats an almost 50% return.
    OR
    Sell 2.4M 88E for 0.6c and then buy 1M XCD for a cent and pocket the difference of $4,400 TODAY and convert to 2.4M 88E shares in three weeks.
    As long as the 88E price isn't below 0.4c when they send out the paperwork in three weeks time you will not lose money.
    PS Yes Deinvestoerog you have my permission to repost this on the 88E thread. I must confess its hard to be humble when I have my flunkeys desperately wanting to splash my pearls of wisdom all over HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.