AII 0.00% 82.5¢ almonty industries inc.

takeover offer details, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Its obvious that HNC are capping the share price with bits they bought up in recent run to make their 83c look like a deal u cant refuse. Directors tho are eager to sell us out which is a bit confusing.

Methinks this is part of a bigger corporate chess game for HNC as well as providing them a backdoor listing on the ASX with a cheap entry to a proven / proving resource base which must be knocking on critical mass.

Partial means we are more likely to give them the shares cos if they get to 50+ % and we stay listed, then upside evolution rate is somewhat retarded cf if their was no holder of 50+ %. Share price could even FALL post t/o conclusion.

The previous Chinese holdings (tot 45%) however IMO guarantees HNC's success for a sleight of hand rape and pillage on the cheap. Directors have been short sighted re Ozzie holders' long term evolving benefits IMO. Blame it on ALP policy to now sell off the remaining farm !!!~

Having said this and looking more importantly at the HNC backdoor listing provided .... IT MAY WELL BE THAT AII BECOMES HNC's OZZIE EVOLUTION VEHICLE ..... and HNC being 40% PRC owned, that means it may end up being the basis for a much larger animal later. Hence also the small 30% carrot for shareholders.

Problem is u cant buck the elephant unless u have really deep pockets since that elephant is already firmly entrenched.

I will prob take up the offer, place the 30% in my super fund, and look for the next emerging SINO (no longer Ozzie) icon damn ! They have checkmated us with only a few moves damn again !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AII (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.