COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

So what premium is fair then EL for both IPM and COE...

1. 312 Posts.
    So what premium is fair then EL for both IPM and COE SHAREHOLDERS? 50% 100%?

Its easy to say its undervalued. So is 50% of the asx probably in this bear market but not all of them is getting a 35% takeover premium on bear market prices. COE is way undervalued as well but we couldn't a 35% premium on our 42 cents in this market. Can I ask you why poor execution so far as well? They got the max 4.99% without letting the market know and having to disclose their intentions. They have also got a major institutions support. How would have you executed. They are also offering attractive cash component don't forget which is attractive in this cash strapped market. IPM is not very liquid stock. Very hard to sell a large shareholding. The only thing is not getting the directors approval but they would want a price that would be silly for cooper to takeover. Also interested in why IPM should be entitled to exploration value? Do any small oil caps have exploration value in this market?

By the way, not arguing with you EL, just wasnt your thoughts which would be more objective been in both stocks. Im pretty bias. I really want want the takeover to go through. HEHEHE
    No way there will be a counter bid in this market IMO. Maybe cooper will make a 2nd offer to tip it over the 90 but I give them a good chance in this market. The AZA one is going ahead from ROC.

I don't care about COE SP till novemeber. Lets be realistic the timing is perfect as cooper shareprice was not going to move from 42 till december maybe regardless. Normally during takeover bids the shareprices hardly move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.