BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

takeover offer for mis by sinosteel, page-2

1. 9,438 Posts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what MMX have that is worth $1.2 billion. What's BRM worth?

Koolanooka (Hematite) – DSO project in production; 1 million tonnes (“Mt”) per annum from an Ore
    Reserve of 7.9Mt at 57.8% Fe (as at 29 December 2007).
    • Koolanooka (Magnetite) – Significant magnetite Mineral Resource of 430Mt at 35% Fe, representing
    approximately 26% of the mineralised outcrop strike length.
    • Weld Range – Flagship haematite project with 133Mt JORC compliant Mineral Resource at 58.5% Fe
    from Madoonga and Beebyn deposits, representing approximately 38% of the mineralised outcrop length
    and with an exploration target of up to 299Mt across the tenements (including the Hampton Hill Mining
    JV).
    • Jack Hills – Hematite project with an initial JORC compliant Mineral Resource estimate of 15.4Mt at an
    average grade of 59.7% Fe with an exploration target of up to 36Mt of DSO across the tenements. There
    is the potential to supplement the DSO with a beneficiable ore product which is being further evaluated.
    • Robinson Range – Exploratory mapping programme of hematite deposits with rock chip samples having
    returned average assay ranges of 59.2% to 63.4% Fe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.