BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what MMX have that is worth...

1. 9,438 Posts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what MMX have that is worth $1.2 billion. What's BRM worth?

Koolanooka (Hematite) – DSO project in production; 1 million tonnes (“Mt”) per annum from an Ore
    Reserve of 7.9Mt at 57.8% Fe (as at 29 December 2007).
    • Koolanooka (Magnetite) – Significant magnetite Mineral Resource of 430Mt at 35% Fe, representing
    approximately 26% of the mineralised outcrop strike length.
    • Weld Range – Flagship haematite project with 133Mt JORC compliant Mineral Resource at 58.5% Fe
    from Madoonga and Beebyn deposits, representing approximately 38% of the mineralised outcrop length
    and with an exploration target of up to 299Mt across the tenements (including the Hampton Hill Mining
    JV).
    • Jack Hills – Hematite project with an initial JORC compliant Mineral Resource estimate of 15.4Mt at an
    average grade of 59.7% Fe with an exploration target of up to 36Mt of DSO across the tenements. There
    is the potential to supplement the DSO with a beneficiable ore product which is being further evaluated.
    • Robinson Range – Exploratory mapping programme of hematite deposits with rock chip samples having
    returned average assay ranges of 59.2% to 63.4% Fe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.