PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Takeover offer for PGH - Letter to shareholders, page-24

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks again Richard for the most recent post. I had always thought the 90% ownership was all RG needed on this offer and subsequent offers to achieve compulsory acquisition. I had no idea that on subsequent offers RG also needed to acquire 75% of the total shares from remaining shareholders. Suddenly RG’s takeover plans no longer appear inevitable to me but now look very precarious indeed if he is unsuccessful with the current offer

I was wondering why you weren’t getting on board with buying PACT shares but I guess it’s money that would be tied up for many months not making a return, and you don’t know if RG is eventually going to make a significant 2nd offer or whether he might abandon takeover plans and resume focus on making money out of the company and all of us just continue as long term shareholders excited for the good times in the future. At the moment I’m trying to save for a house deposit so don’t really want to have much more money tied up in PACT than I already have as I may need it. I’m not selling my existing PACT shares though!

Thanks for answering my question. I remember a situation about 15 years ago with BrisConnections where an investor made a ‘special deal’ with a developer for $4.5 million. However I see that this was actually to buy his votes and not to buy his shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $6.284K 7.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111005913 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 120442 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.