M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Takeover offer

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi everyone

Going over the last couple of ASX releases by Kogi it is clear to me that the company is in play now.

Yesterdays announcement describing the timelines of the last week shows to me that the prospective purchaser is legitimate in its intention to buy the company. It seems that it was the first offer to test the waters.

What I also like is that the lines of communication between the two parties is well and truly open. Take this for example:

The letter was received by the Company, via e-mail on the evening of Thursday 28 May 2015 (Nigerian
    time) and forwarded to Perth, via e-mail where it was received on Friday morning, 29 May 2015. An initial
    review of the letter revealed some typographical errors; these were relayed to the originator during Friday
    29 May 2015. A corrected letter was received by the Company on the afternoon of Friday 29 May
    (Nigerian time) and forwarded to Perth, via e-mail, where the letter was received late evening, Friday 29
    May 2015.

Kogi management highlighted some typographical errors and later that day a corrected letter was received by them.
    I know its a small thing but to me its an important one.

It signals to me that at any time we could receive a takeover offer that is complete and unconditional.

Also, the VWAP period for Lanstead was last week and Nomura didnt sell any (either on behalf of Lanstead or short selling) for the first time since the agreement was made from memory.

It promises to be an exciting time IMO and good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.