M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Hi everyoneI was reading the newsletter last night and there was...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi everyone

I was reading the newsletter last night and there was something that got me excited. I have slept on it and I remain as excited as I did last night.

It was the comment in the newsletter about our Chairman meeting the Chairman of Inner Galaxy.

In my opinion discussions about off-take agreements etc would be done by CEO's of the respective companies.

IMO when Chairmen of companies meet it means the discussions are at a much higher level than that, and to me that means a takeover.

Now I'm not saying that Inner Galaxy are going to announce a takeover off for KFE tomorrow, but given Inner Galaxy are the largest steel producer in the country it would make strategic sense for them to acquire KFE and have access to the resource and the ability to produce billet. It would make them more vertically integrated and increase their dominant market position.

It would not surprise me if they launch a takeover offer for KFE and they would not need to wait for the DFS to be completed as I am sure they would have a very good handle on costs and obviously likely revenues.

Watch this space, and none of this is reflected in the share price IMO.

The fact that the newsletter mentions that the two Chairmen met is a huge signal for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.