AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

anyone claiming its worth only 1 cent is taking the piss, its...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554

anyone claiming its worth only 1 cent is taking the piss, its either worth over $1 or nothing, eg. we win the court cases or cut a deal prior to or we lose the lot(highly improbable based on everything we know and the court case rulings to date), there is no inbetween, so any MOFO claiming its worth 1 cent is a wolf in sheeps clothing

so yeah 1 cent is better than zero, but $1.50 is better than 1 cent, even if it takes another year or two, there is not a chance i'd give these maggots a share, in fact i'd prefer to lose a million shares than sell to them for $10k, I'm nowhere near as desperate as these swines, and I cant imagine anyone being stupid enough to sell 1million shars for $10k, most have less, say an average of 100k shares, you think anyone is going to take 1 crappy $k for something that has more chance of being worth over $100k. Just seeing the desperation of these flogs alone should be motivation in itself to convince shareholders their shares are in fact in demand and not bordering on worthless
    Last edited by ohreally: 25/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.