AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes I understand its not a take over offer very sloppy...

1. 46,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8749
    Yes I understand its not a take over offer very sloppy communication by all those super funds using that wording . My point was if the company was still listed the info contained in the link I posted regarding the offer to institutions to purchase up to 20% of the shares on issue would have had to been disclosed to market.

Unlike rusted on retail holders the index tracking funds had to buy stock when AVZ entered the ASX 200 they have been trapped for 2 years they have no invested emotion attached to their holding and I expect will be happy to get it of their books.

Yes the coup attempt at the last AGM failed but it became obvious that all the Chinese holdings will be voted as a block in the future there would appear to be a very real risk that they will be able to purchase enough stock to roll the board at the next AGM and shareholders no longer have the protection of the ASX listing rules so will have to place their faith in ASIC to oversee any potential shenanigan's.

Those who had the view that nothing would change after it was delisted were being extremely naïve .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.