JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

Having the sp hover in low 3s for so long was a goddsend for...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Having the sp hover in low 3s for so long was a goddsend for averaging down. Probably benefitted quite a few. What happens from here will be interesting. Sell, hold, or buy.

Like any prospect, JPR was always going to heavily rely on early results. J50, J51 and J52. By then the company will either be a basket case or success story.

We are getting closer to answers.

J50 is still greatly unknown, but probably only a matter of weeks before all is revealed. J51 should be spudded and give us good info before the years out.

We only need to decide to back the company and hope good results follow, or get out now.

Biscra is interesting. I noticed that on first read. Bit like GoodOil was saying at the time. Basically means the real issue price was about 3.7c in the end.

They put a positive spin at the time about issuing shortfall at 6.5c, above market price. But in reality compensated Biscra for the difference.

But it was interesting to note Biscra still in the top20. That may ofcourse have changed.

If its a genuine rerating and genuine buyers from UK, then next week we will know. We wont necisarily get an ann because it may be several large buyers under 5%

We have an RBA meeting and its tipped to be a rise. Next week could be ordinary for the broader market, so any strength is significant.

The push seemed a bit too strong for just people buying pre J51 spud. But we will see if it drops back soon enough.

I think/hope Biscra was the last skeleton and JPR can move forward. The results will speak for themselves.

What are your thoughts on the expansions they talk about? Is it a good thing or bad?

I have mixed thoughts. On one hand it will result in higher reserves and potentially higher valuation. But on the other hand we already have possibly 80mmbo. Do we really need more(now) at the expense of more shares on issue? Maybe we can wait until we have a few producers before expanding.

Our lease is for 25years. Can we even get 80mmbo out in that time frame, let alone increasing our acreage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.