UNI 0.20% $5.00 universal store holdings limited

takeover or jv

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    As there seems to be some speculative chatter out there by a few of us I have thrown my hat in the ring because, well I just love this stuff!! Firstly as you would have noticed by my posts I am disgusted at the notion that 60c would even be considered. I may have no chance, but will not go down without a fight (I want $3 minimum).

Now I just wanted to throw this one around and see if the chatter could be this. The ann below is from last year talking about GB and UNI's agreement. The highlights are the talk of a manufacturing strategy for the 400m units, a formal supply agreement or JV and this is all exclusive for one year from 20 Nov 07. That year is running out fast, very fast, and we now have the SA license. Could the word be about a JV or something to do with this instead of a T/O??

Just a thought, but if many are hearing definite T/O, not JV, not supply agreement then maybe there is more to it. Ann below:

20 November 2007

Unilife Medical Solutions Limited ("Unilife") (ASX: UNI) is pleased to announce the signing of a Business Development Agreement ("Agreement") with Gerresheimer Buende GmbH ("Buende"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Gerresheimer AG ("Gerresheimer") which is the world?s second largest manufacturer of prefilled syringe systems.

Buende is a leading supplier of prefilled glass barrel syringe assemblies to many of the world?s major pharmaceutical companies, including the pharmaceutical group that Unilife has an exclusive agreement with for the development of the Unitract Ready to Fill Syringe ("Unitract Prefilled Syringe").

In recognition of this exclusive relationship with the pharmaceutical company, the market potential of the Unitract Prefilled Syringe and the technical feasibility of the design, Buende have entered into this exclusive Agreement with Unilife. The Agreement sets out the principles on which the parties intend to develop a collaborative commercial relationship with a view to negotiating and entering into a formal {Supply Agreement or Joint Venture}.

The Agreement follows on from more than one year of collaboration between the parties. Buende recently provided Unilife with 10,000 custom-manufactured glass barrels that are currently being used for the pilot production of Unitract Prefilled Syringes for evaluation by its pharmaceutical partner.

Under the Agreement, Unilife and Buende have agreed to share relevant commercial and technical information in relation to the development of a manufacturing strategy designed to support the production of 400 million units of the Unitract Prefilled Syringe per annum, which Unilife anticipates to be the minimum annual volume requirement.

The Agreement restricts Unilife and Buende (for itself and on behalf of the Gerresheimer group) for a period of one year from continuing or initiating any enquiries or proposals from, or entering into any arrangements or agreements with, other entities regarding the production of a similar prefilled safety syringe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.00
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $383.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.01 $5.03 $4.90 $431.8K 86.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $4.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.05 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.