UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

takeover or jv, page-7

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I hope not harsam (70c), but yourself and patrolly have heard similar stories so who knows whether it to be fact or fiction. I wonder if SC Capital Partners are still sniffing around to get paid more by setting this up again? One thing I know is that "something" has to happen soon as there is an agreement out there that needs to be addressed. This is from a Medpro SEC filing in April, also see our ann in Nov 07 - this is the 85m units per year:

If we take it - NFI as (writer) said in an earlier post it could be considered still in the family if T/O is on.
    If we leave it - NFI as (writer) said in an earlier post it could be considered still in the family if T/O is on.

So for me I have NFI.... could have nothing to do with any of it and we go it alone!! (2 votes from TDA, i'll buy the other one tomorrow to give it more clout)

The option agreement grants us the right until September 1, 2008, to negotiate the terms of an exclusive license to sell and distribute the Unitract 1mL Safe Syringe, Insulin Syringe, and Clinical Syringe in the United States. If the parties have not signed an agreement by that date, Unilife may terminate the option agreement and return the $3 million option fee we paid with interest at 7% per year, or Unilife will be deemed to have granted us a nonexclusive license. The term of our license permit, whether exclusive or nonexclusive, would be five years, beginning when each product has regulatory approval and becomes available for sale. Unilife must make the 1mL syringe products available for sale within 36 months of the commencement of our license. We would pay a royalty per unit sold, and the exclusivity of our license (if applicable) would be subject to the sale of a minimum number of units per year. We would also have a nonexclusive license to sell and distribute Unitract pre-filled syringes during the term of our license for the 1mL syringe products, for which Unilife would pay us a percentage of adjusted net profits on sales in the United States.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.