LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks, No Sir, not back in the stock. Part of the reason I...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks, No Sir, not back in the stock. Part of the reason I stopped by I was frustrated with troll from here going to our new stock and I didn't appreciate the negativity. It was enough stink several post got modded. Well, I hope both stocks do well and won't go into any details on here.
    I hope the best for Magnolia, which I poured a lot of passion into for couple years. I don't think mgnt. realizes the magnitude which typical shareholders off the street have invested into this company. I know the CFO doesn't care, because he said "I don't see need in having a presentation(keeping us up to date)they're not shareholders, I don't see them on the list(regarding LNGLF holders)". On a daily basis, I see & hear people at work and around the community "Waiting on that stock to hit!" "Man it won't be long" "You think they gonna do something?" etc. Well, they come this far, for the sake of shareholders I hope it goes to fifty bucks(don't laugh, look at Chenier lol).
    I'll be in Houston soon tho.

And likewise, someone may ask, why the h would ya stop by? Well, I do care about this stock, mainly because I care about the company. The performance of the original team was unparalleled, they really pulled it off in every shape and form down to the last ship channel dredging permit to make sure the blue crabs wouldn't be affected. It's in my hometown and we want to see it be successful. We also need this technology to prove itself, it's going to be a game changer to negotiations by reducing the overall cost of LNG transportation. (To be clear, the terminal is a means of transportation, it's just stationary.) So, liquefaction cost will be significantly lower, which will keep end total price tags down for the customer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.