GDR goldstar resources nl

Hi FerretRe your post:"I think you will find that the serious...

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Ferret

Re your post:

"I think you will find that the serious investors in GDR long ago decided that HC was awash with kids with computers who were wet behind the ears yet making all sorts of silly posts, so they formed their own forum which is not open to the public."

I wonder how those silly serious investors with computers are feeling now! Funny little forum that one...

In all seriousness, Walhalla had the potential to be a company maker, how could management have got it so wrong? Completely flawed strategy that was choked by its own conservatism IMO.

What lies ahead? Shareholders from the "old regime" will get diulted to buggery and someone else will likely benefit from the glory...if the gold is there.

I was lucky, got out early in the piece when the first signs of trouble came to light and preserved my capital, but still frustrates the hell out of me what happened to this company. I was expecting GDR to make me a lot of money. Very disappointed with the behaviour of one A. King in this whole fiasco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.