GDR goldstar resources nl

I can only broadly agree with you, Profit Taker. Serious...

1. 235 Posts.
    I can only broadly agree with you, Profit Taker. Serious investors make mistakes too, and congrats to you for getting out. Nobody was more disappointed with the Andrew King debacle than I was, since his management ability was the reason I bought in the first place.

I'm hardly in a position to be gloating, down a considerable six figure amount and adjusting to the idea of losing the rest, but at least I know there are people on that forum with a great deal of knowledge and ability who are not just sitting back complaining on here. They have all been shafted too, but there is strength in numbers and none of us has given up hope completely.

There is no guarantee the company will survive, but the gold is there and not going anywhere. This is a very high risk situation with possible high rewards if the group manages to do what it wants to do. Would I be advising my kids to buy in? No way.

And the point re HC and the general standard of posts remains. The internet is a brilliant source of information, but you still have to be able to filter out the wheat from the chaff. The dotcom disaster proved that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.