PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Takeover Panel Publishes Reasons, page-4

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I just read the T/O panels reasons again...walked the dogs to clear my head and I have some observations and comments on their reasons. I suggest everyone else post their own comments.

First, if you are a ABM shareholder you MUST read the T/O panels reasons and vote so PRC doesn't get near the ABM boardroom (change if if needed).

It's full on and some of it went over my head but I got most of it.
    The things that we didn't know. Wow.

7. 14 million dollars!!!! (on Feb1st)

10. PRC tried it at 3 cents first.

18.c) caretaker mode...interesting.

23. b) Shareholder approval at the very least.

24. ABM/PRC: We are doing something dodgy and we don't like the fact someone called the cops.

26. PRC KNEW that the take-up was going to be low? Those sneaky SOBs!

31. That's a piss weak attempt to get funding from another party.

32. Sorry! It's called working! You're a high paid exec...do your job! You sell the deal. Just because you get a couple (only 2) weak replies...you give up? Just going through the motions?

41. PRC trying to sneak more control in.

47.** BL lazy again. Lazy so it helps PRC. The art of not breaking the law by just not trying to do your job well and look after ALL shareholders.

48. ASIC chimes in...interesting.

50. ** Didn't even listen to it's own lawyers?! Picked PRC over it's own corporate advisor to underwrite it? Wow!

51-59.
    CHECK PLEASE! There it is! Proof that BL and ABM are controlled by PRC and that BL ONLY focus was to look after PRC and not ALL ABM shareholders as he's legally required to do by law.

66. It's getting humorous now. Sure, lets give more of the company for free. If ABM was a person...at this point they'd be bending over now.

67. Hate to give a "I told you so" but...

77. There it is, in BLACK and WHITE.

79. My, my...the things we didn't know!

80. I knew it. Patterson was sniffing around but, BL and PRC made it so messy it scared them away. If a BRAND new RI or funding happens...they'll be there as a few others.

83. ** OMFG! 14M "renounceable". I'll bet there's even more money or there or at better terms.

(ABM needing PRC money or it will go broke is the biggest lie ever!! )
    Lot of deals out there.

85. Smoking gun.

93. So ASIC IS involved (made submissions) and looked at BL and PRC. Hmmm interesting. Wonder if ASIC tags in now?

94. And the Oscar goes to...for best performance by a MD pretending to be a MD saying his company is going under.
    Here's a clip: "Help me Obi-TO panel...you're our only hope. The 8M from the RI are in this RT unit."

sorry...I need a moment...tearing up here...(I stand and applaud BL's performance.)

95. OOOoooK

96. They got a bass pair...The gaul of them.

97. Seriously...the get caught and then ask if they can only steal a little of the company instead of a lot? FFS!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.