HUM 1.81% 81.5¢ humm group limited

takeover / partner, page-17

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    You're a very interesting poster, and always.

You have this convinced hunch on share price movements. You should trade that if you're that sure and make some money, you know.

I on the other hand for years have constantly modelled share prices based on numerical highest and lowest probabilities assumptions, burning up my computers CPU a few times running these models, simulations. Backtesting technical strategies on a regular basis to find an edge. I've taught people and paid them to do it for me. And when you do have an edge, it goes away relatively quickly. I've had to learn an entirely new coding language as well. I pay for many subscriptions year on year. I can never be sure on any investment or a trade. I'm almost sure but never a 100%. I then have to risk manage using various strategies. My alpha sometimes is tax savings, I'm being straight up with you. While I do get rewarded, it is not what I hope it to be.

What makes you so sure? What background do you have? Do you work for BNPL or? Have you learned hard market lessons? I'd like to know, cuz you been right a few times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $400.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $174.9K 212.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2898 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 7249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.