IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Takeover party of Imugene at $1

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @B2ON5ON

Rest assured, Imugene will never ever have a $ in front of it's share price. The only way that could happen is if they do a 1:20 share consolidation. Therefore, forget it. Takeover, oh puh-lease. I have never ever come across any stock in my 30 years of investing and trading a stock that is taken over at even 2 times the prevailing share price and some here suggest it could be take over at 15 times the current value. To even dream that is exactly that. Maybe if the stock was priced at 80 cents (over 10 times it's current value of $550 million LMAO) only maybe could there be a takeover.
    Has there been any talk of marketing and selling any products? Hmmm.
    Seriously? The company's share price is currently 7.6 cents
    This dog keeps barking and has always looked for food and water and so many idiots feed it and it's masters.
    Who invests in a company that has 7.3 billion shares on issue and 20 different options. Only one class of those options are in the money so forget about cash injections from converting to shares.
    Why hasn't there been a share consolidation? What serious investor invests in a stock that is priced at 7.6 cents with 7.3 billion shares on issue?
    Many of you know if you had your time again you would not invest in this rubbish. So many of you are in a deep hole and your experience in investing is FA. You do all this research for what? To justify why you are holding on substantial losses.

This stock is going to test 5- 6 cents in coming weeks and months (just about where it cam from in October last year). Watch and see if you can bear the pain.

Last edited by borano: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.