IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

@tak1 - it was directed at @B2ON5ON because he has possibly come...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    @tak1 - it was directed at @B2ON5ON because he has possibly come to a realisation (well it seemed to me) that IMU is not delivering and his dream is just that.
    Selling that Manufacturing Plant spells what? $50 million in savings over 3 years across operating costs? Then it was a stupid decision to have inherited it from Precision. Don't you think?. Then I vaguely remember that they decided to halt global growth plans. What a joke if that's true.
    You are backing a management team and Board of Directors that has cost the company how much from shareholders money? Tens of millions in a very short time? Maybe in the hundreds.
    What were they thinking?
    Doesn't Imugene have to come up with a deferred circa $20m AUD payment in August for Precision's azer-cel allogeneic CD19 CAR T cell therapy program to treat blood cancers?
    Have they paid it?
    Not Narcissist mate, just very skeptical about penny stocks, especially this one. How many clinical trials are they doing for different life savers?
    Hard to keep up with the BS. Perhaps this is why they state several inflection points throughout 2024.

Please guys, get these stupid and ridiculous valuations out of your head. Almost 20 years ago they were into bird flu and pig vaccines etc.
    What does that tell you? Next they may be trialing a vaccine for the common cold. LMAO
    @melburnian you might want to look at later posts on whatever stock you are referring to my trading.

Last edited by borano: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.