CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

That escalated quickly.. II would have thought a fair value with...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685

That escalated quickly..

II would have thought a fair value with a decision to mine would have been 1 billion over the 20 year mine life, being 50mil earnings per year for czi.. 5x earnings is a good guage for market cap. Therefore 250 mil market cap. Current market cap is 17mil. 14x current sp 6.3c.

Say 89c share price..

Now all of this is pure speculation as this in its current form is still a specy with prospects.. until oz gets us across some form of line. This is still a specy, they could still pull out. (Probably not)..

Now adding on from what dr was saying..

Wait what about the plumbing doctor, or the dent doctor.. arsenic, are you seriously taking a tongue in cheek handle on HC and loosing your biscuits over that.. what about calling yourself arsenic, I may take offence to that cause my grandfather died from that..

Just take a chill pill mate..

Anyway, it is a little suspicious a first time poster gets on here talks about takeover and throws massive numbers around and then at the end of trading a sale of scale goes through to drop our sp down by 3%.. now as all of you would know CZI does not trade in large volumes, so to sell a decent sized holding and maintain good levels of sp for that sale, a ramp up would be a good thing, getting mum and dad investors to buy at current sp.. interesting CFDRaZor, I hope it wasn't you, cause if it was that would be a dog act, manipulation at its most disgusting.. but I may be wrong..

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.