PDN 1.71% $13.24 paladin energy ltd

re: ##nina - takeover play ## Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks Nina!!!! I...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    re: ##nina - takeover play ## Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks Nina!!!!

I think you'd better lower your estimated bid price from 8 cents as that still leaves me with hundreds of per cent profit. Now you wouldn't want that, would you Nina? Sorry to disappoint you, Nina.

You'd better start suggesting that the stock is heading back to below one cent. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Just as PDN Management were smart in accumulating their now very valuable uranium assets for a song by buying straw hats in winter, so I purchased my thousands of PDN for a song when it was a straw hat in winter.

Nina, I don't start my purchases buying in high and then averaging down, because Nina, that is usually throwing good money after bad.

Nina, I'm not like the pour souls who've been sucked into LUM from 93 cents all the way down.

Nina, imagine how anyone is going who believed that LUM was quickly heading to $5.00 and has been averaging down from 93 cents!!!! On second thoughts, maybe it's best not to.

Bye Nina.
    Your ever friendly, chatty Siameseparrot. Squawk! Squawk! Squawk!

PS.
    With an energy boom in the offing, and the uranium price steadily rising, PDN is still excellent value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.24
Change
-0.230(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.24 $115.9M 8.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60263 $13.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.29 42663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.