NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

Good point Vintage and I agree that I'm being harsh, but why...

1. 30 Posts.
    Good point Vintage and I agree that I'm being harsh, but why shouldn't I? I didn't choose either of these guys. They were hand picked by a man currently strapped to two golden parachutes. In fact, I find the current situation akin to Richard Nixon getting off with a presidential pardon from Gerald Ford.

The presentation released today was uninspiring to say the least. It was full of tired cliches and the disclaimer at the beginning basically says "we cannot be held responsible if everything we say herein fails to eventuate". I don't think these men are unqualified to run our $166m dollar company, I just think that Nexus is toast regardless of who is in charge.

Both of their ASX releases overused the words "strategy" "strategies" "strategic" or "strategically" to the point where they lost all meaning and context (roughly 14 times in the 3-page Chairman's Address). I stand by what I said about needing solutions, not strategies...and to me all these guys have are some strategies. Their hiring, the Crux signing and todays AGM have all been met with a broad yawn from the market. I wish things were different but they're not.

This company feels like a used car that we all probably payed too much for but don't want to accept as a lemon. If a takeover offer came tomorrow, there is not one single shareholder who would say no. The only difference would be their asking price.

PS I also agree with DrDann about results not coming quickly in this industry. The biggest problem is that Nexus wasted our money for years and now wants us to believe it is a responsible business with a long-term future. I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy and I seriously doubt that the management of any company in the world is doing what's best for the shareholders ahead of themselves. As The Who once said: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.