AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Takeover : pool your guesses !, page-26

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Yes you are familiar with ( lack of lojic ) Bill . How does your lojic bring you the conclusion that people who don’t agree with your comments vote Labor ? I have never voted Labor in my life and I am sure others your comments are aimed at don’t vote Labor You have been involved with AVR / AHZ/ Allied for years and had many opportunities over the last few year to aquire cheaply of the board but chose not to . IMO that shows lack of lojic , My lojic told me to buy and told me the ADAPT iP was worth far far more than the MC when AVR was at its low points .Only when we see a sharp rise in the SP you complain and IMO your regretting lost opportunities . These options / warrants / convertible notes I assume your complaining about were issued at times AVR was struggling to raise capital as sweeteners to get the deal across the line In today’s markets it’s extremely hard to raise capital especialy with a company with AHZ chequered past . IMO WPs management has been outstanding and you should be great full your shares / investment still exists and is in a great position . 95 % of CEO s would have wound this company 3 or 4 yrs ago GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.