NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

Hello Red Frog,about Threee weeks ago as You mentioned, Yours...

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello Red Frog,about Threee weeks ago as You mentioned, Yours truely, was extremely Depressed by the way RCP Shares had been 'hammered down' over approx. the last Year.
    I considered that I should give H.C. a miss because it was so full of push down Posters and the Directors of RCP seemed to think it was O.K. not to add anything to various RCP Announcements in particular those Two Photos of Diamond Drill Samples from Bluff which were in the 'Copper Paydirt' Announcement of approx. July 2009.
    Since then we have seen a good Announcement by RCP re the Confirmation of the 2009 Drilling Results and at last giving some more details re., those Two Photos.
    PERHAPS the Directors may have read that posting of mine here and decided that they should release more details to the A.S.X..
    Now I have decided to 'come out punching' as the old saying goes and take on the 'Push down Posters' who indeed may be after Shares in RCP themselves, because Why have they spent so much Time here submitting 'push down Postings ? Enough,for now.

P.S. Have You read that NUP Announcement re their Eva Uranium/Gold Prospect in the Calvert Fault area and researched the appropiate Maps re the RCP and NUP Leases ?

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3486074 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.