ERA 5.56% 3.4¢ energy resources of australia limited

kenneth:here's an alternative take.jabaluka is at least another...

1. 64 Posts.
    kenneth:
    here's an alternative take.

jabaluka is at least another generation off.
    of course you're right, "If era can do a deal with the local aboriginals the company will be worth a fortune" : but the deal Rio Tinto have done so far gives Mirrar total veto over the project.

obviously "they need to be able to ensure as little damage to the land as possible", but the TOs are far from impressed by the mounting, compounding crises that have come to a head in recent years (whistle blower inquiry in 2002, poisoned workers in 2004, 'irrigating' increasing areas of bush, last year's shutdown and the reaction of raising the tailings dam well above the original authorisation)

I don't think it will come to money : TOs are already (finally) getting an appropriate royalty payment.

"elders don't live forever"
    certainly in one way you're rong, but in another, just plain morbid. But I guess this is as good as ERA's strategy goes: they're making no headway on the locals, and from the outside it looks as tho they reckon by employing more aboriginal people from other areas the 'good news' will trickle in to the real owners. FAIL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $753.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $39.62K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261105 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 25612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.