BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Takeover potential:, page-4

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    hopeful raises a good point; I raised it before then followed with 'maybe the resource is not as they say; and the industry knows that'

If BDR is such a bargain, then it is ripe for takeover... unless it is NOT a bargain; the only way it is not a bargain is if the resource is not what they say; WHO is the one who 'certified' the resource; is he indepedent

Also I ask this as they talk about their 1.7 g/t resource, but keep pushing through 1.1 g/t. Something does not add up. If this was all 'the plan' that should be / have been comunicated (I mean 1.1 for two years, then 1.4 for a year, then 1.7 thereafter). But nothing is communicated. They often talk about their mine plan. But they have never published what their operations is planning to do. This is why shorters made so much money off us mugs in 2014. The mine plan (they say they followed) was not at all like what was communicated to the market.

As I often say... the management is dishonest or incompetent. Those are the only two possibilities one can arrive at over the last two years of evidence. Either outcome does not bode well for the future. And as I often have said... the management are pulling down million dollar salaries sitting in Perth doing pretty much ef all (well ef all of positive contribution to the value of BDR).

So, guys, if somebody out there has 20 mill, they can get their 19.9% and pretty much run the show. They do not even need to go all in. They can bet 20 mill that firing the turds in charge will cause them a quick multi million dollar profit AND ongoing cash flow for 10 years.

Yet.... nobody in the industry will front up the 20 mill. We have the likes of NST and MLX buying stuff all over the place. I am even amazed nobody has offered to buy the tropicana asset.

Maybe BDR is all a hoax and joke and set up for one of two things...

1) make a motza for management on a gold discovery (like they scored before, by accident)
    2) make a few million a year into the pockets of management for as many years as they can squeeze (see CTO)

In short, this management is a bit NEGATIVE to the company. Queue *AGM ovation'. As dumb as ASX mining management are in general, maybe the retail punter is dumber.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.