WLD 0.00% 4.5¢ wellard limited

Takeover potential, page-101

1. 430 Posts.
    Are you talking about WHG? We are discussing Welled now, obviously you still not understand what you are invest in. WHG pervious own two biggest sub one is wellard export and another is farm. You posted income statement include Wellard farm which is absolutely incorrect. WGH's farm has too much debt, but wellard is healthy. So, the loss is mainly comes from farm and wellard is profitable in past couple of years. So, this is reason why WHG separate farm and wellard, then by using profitable company wellard IPO to get 144M to payoff farm debt.

I guess WHG farm is still not profitable so he wants to sell it to Chinese. By the way, can you tell me competitors will not renew vessel lease is good news or bad news to Wellard? Very simple question, competitors will loss market shares, then wellard will remain in the market position and win more market shares? Do not tell me, competitors not renew vessel because of lower supply, lower supply is bad bad bad bad news..the cattle export amount will be reduced....you are right thinking like this way, but as competitors quit the market, wellard can increase market shares from around 30% to more. If you insist your option, I suggest you sell your holding and quit the wellard like competitors in order to avoid further loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 322520 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 277760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.