IMM 3.13% 31.0¢ immutep limited

My Private wealth is a fraction of Mercks. But lets say an...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My Private wealth is a fraction of Mercks. But lets say an average householder is worth 1 million.
    Mercks market cap is 168 billion so an arbitrary value for a drug worth half a billion is 500,000,000 divided by 168,000,000,000 or 0.3% of Mercks worth. That equates to about $3000 of an average householders wealth.

So short answer is yes, I would. Merck was playing catch up with Yervoy and Odtivo when they had the Keytruda phase 1 trial,. Merck broke records with the largest phase 1 trial in oncology History - 1300 participants. Of course they had the money and resources. The results were good enough to get Merck a "breakthrough therapy" designation for keytruda including fast track FDA approval.

Keytruda was on the market within 2 years of the phase 1 trial. In most patients the effect is not everlasting and in more than half there is no or little positive effect. IMP321 may be the answer to Keytrudas shortfall. It may provide another piece of the cancer puzzle that puts the word "cure" in front of cancer .Lets hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.