AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

takeover premium, page-53

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Very good post Jules...you make a comment here:

"For guys who think phosphate prices, and other resources, are going to revert back to 'long term' prices, what are you doing here?"

If only it came down to such simple reasoning.....they're downrampers mate....they get off on misery and neagtivity to profit or because it tickles their fancy...if they were funny, I'd half understand, but they're not...its dog eat dog mentality....not really nice if you ask me....to be honest, that type of posting even sucked me in but the menace didnt feel right, and I jumped back real quick...can't they just be happy?...you know, I've seen it since the first day I joined up 6 months ago....this forum is truly unbelievable in that regard.

no one's perfect I guess.....but yes, the gist is MAK is a long-term bone-fide winner....I'm hear for at least 12 months....not everyone should expect to do a DBK, Tibbs and YC and profit handsomely....you just can't, it's like chasing ghosts, so let it go....for us late comers the business plan is patience...as for the downrampers and their seasame street charts, it seems so pointless.

anyway, I'm off my soap box....back to the 9-to-5 grind (god help me!)...:(

cya'sssssss

George "MAK + DAP = Happy Days!" Grubar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2298004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.