CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

yep know the feelin well, all this talk of what it should be is...

1. 334 Posts.
    yep know the feelin well, all this talk of what it should be is just that.... talk. i held UMC from 70c to $2.80 only to get brought out for a 1.30 after GFC, the long term holders had dreams of $3, $4 $5, but when the big guys flex there muscles its a lot different....

i have already said it before just bend over n have plenty of KY on hand, we will just take what we are given, you have blocking stakes etc etc....who ever it is would have there game plan and would have their swag of shares.
    it doesnt matter whats in the ground to an extent, it didnt at UMC anyway, was like a closing down sale, out the 90% off

i just wish the boat was leaky that way would have pushed the SP up a more thus helping us with the offer, makes sense now why it was hanging down around 30c for so long.... shaking the tree first then loading up ready for T/O, plus the underwriter has to be involved you would think. it will all become clear tomorrow hopefully

I hope i can have i very different story to tell in this case........ GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOLDERS..................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.