OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Mate, take your 15% and I'll be happy to see the back end of...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Mate, take your 15% and I'll be happy to see the back end of you.
    SP will be a lot higher than 15% as this baby keeps producing from the massive fields they have and their cash flow just grows YOY.

Major capex spent, huge revenue next couple of years even in the current environment.
    $9 per barrel in a recent report on OSH for cost of production, cost reduction initiatives ongoing.
    As for any upside to WPL SP increasing I think I'd rather take my chances with the upside on OSH.

Personally I'm very familiar with how both companies are operate and OSH leaves WPL for dead.
    WPL have a lot of production issues and need new reserves and new fields, that's what this is about, so for them to come in and look at OSH tells me they need to boost their reserves and production asap.

WPL have had a lot of failed overseas ventures (Mauritania, Israel , Libya etc etc) and have been very lucky the NW Shelf has sustained them and they could not operate in an environment like PNG based on their past track record.

As for WPL being a behemoth, I think you may want to go back and re-evaluate that comment as WPL wants to be a behemoth but just never can get there, hence buy OSH before it becomes a behemoth is what I think you meant to say

I think you'd be better placed to sell WPL and buy OSH as in a couple of years this company will be in a much better position than WPL and this will be shown over time should this take over not proceed at higher prices.
    Last edited by Thompsjz69: 09/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.