OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

I believe your opinion very misguided. Why would OSH go to 5...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    I believe your opinion very misguided.
    Why would OSH go to 5 dollars? Good luck with that.

Market positive last few days, opportunistic bid highlighting the creme de la creme ie OSH the company is a stand out compared to it's peers.

I can't explain it simpler than this for the likes of yourself.
    OSH has laid all the ground work and will be reaping the rewards in the next 12 months, so why sell out now? If WPL is so cashed up then let them pay for not being able to operate efficiently and needing to buy performance. I think north of $9.5 is more a realistic starting point although still good value when you factor in increasing revenue next couple of years.

Major capex out of the road, fruits of labours to be rewarded.
    In case you missed it, $9 per bbl cost of production, even at current oil prices that's a great result and lets see if the POO increases then its just more gravy.

Don't be surprised if their cash flow exceeds WPL in a couple of years.
    As stated WPL has only succeeded in Australia because they are a big fish in a small pond.
    Their overseas operations haven't.
    If they want to play with the A team and learn how to operate properly they can pay up.

Also please re read my posts properly so you can understand the declining production issues WPL is facing. Once this is clear you wont be making much of a profit on WPL
    Last edited by Thompsjz69: 10/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.