NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

This strong upward price action and keen buyers making me think...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20081
    This strong upward price action and keen buyers making me think and work on some other possibilities;

The first one;

- If there is a takeover possibility on the cards?
    I am thinking this because there is a very fast consoldiation in this shale o&g sector in these days.

- Who could be the buyer?

- Could the buyer be a major or a super-major from the NW shelf (off-shore explorer/developer/producers)? (Woodside, Chevron, etc...)

- There is another one sniffing around us over the shale o&g tenements; Hess Corp. of USA. I am getting their smell from everywhere in WA and NT. They are also partners with Woodside on NW shelf! Hess got the permits of a huge area just below the Kingsway's tenements. That area is not known as prospective! But what Hess is trying to do is not very clear. The only thing which is very clear is that Hess is trying to cover an area as big as possible in Australia. They look like they are trying to buy and farmin to anything possible.

- Hess is also making a JV with Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd. (Canada) in Beetaloo Basin (sub-Georgina Basin) of NT. They will acquire $40m worth of seismic for starting the JV with Falcon. Hess looks very generous on shale o&g business. I will be watching another Canadian company PetroFrontier which holds very good tenements in Georgina Basin of NT, if Hess has any relationship with this company. There are a lot of interesting things going around Hess this year. According to US news they have started to be quite aggressive this year.

We can make a lot more research and discussion about those companies here.

Let's discuss and work on these things if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.