NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

anatolYou may be aware that Petrofrontier are currently...

1. 874 Posts.
    anatol

You may be aware that Petrofrontier are currently searching for a partner to assist in their huge areas in the Southern Georgina Basin. They have now committed all their resources to the Australian operations.

They are currently drilling 2 wells (Baldwin-1 and MacIntyre-1), both of which showed some promising indications of HCs.

The well site(s)were shut down immediately before Christmas 2011 due to the "likelyhood" of rain, which meant the site and drill rig would be isolated.

So far nothing definite and their SP has suffered over the last few weeks.

Link for the PTF market:
    http://tmx.quotemedia.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=pfc&locale=EN

The minnow local company BKP has an interest in these areas and has also disappointed with little news and activity.

It appears that the drill rig signed for the completion of the 2 wells is currently committed to STX, which is also shut down due to rain.

This has become a waiting game but I have suspected for some time that bigger things were afoot with PTF as it was rather strange that the wells were closed purely 'on suspicion' of a bad 'wet season'.

Still prepared to wait for what IMO will be a very positive outcome.

Perhaps NSE may like a small part of BKP ( a la EXR) as another punt? I would like to see that!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.