IPM incremental petroleum limited

El, rather than individuals taking up the offer I was also...

1. 356 Posts.
    El, rather than individuals taking up the offer I was also thinking about the fact that what would happen if a few more instos decided to accept.

If they need the money their big problem is selling millions on market since even 80 -100k would completely wipe out the buy side. IPM is hardly a liquid traders stock

So if it did drop to say sub 70c and in this market all it would need is a big meltdown in the US over the next two weeks... they are trading in an irrational range where 500+ point turnarounds are happening every night.

Assuming COE is serious they may well "arrange" some buying in the next fortnight. Even if they can get the price up to say 35c then 50c + 1.9 shares would be well over a dollar which would be a hefty premium if our price drops further

This is of course all conjecture, by the same token the IPM board might "arrange" some buying because it is also true that it wouldn't take many shares to get it back over $1.

At least the directors are doing their bit by almost daily purchases albeit in small amounts.

Interesting 2 weeks coming up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.