GNX 0.00% 27.5¢ genex power limited

takeover Skip, page-297

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    So in truth I have bought more. That is true. However, the reason is not because of that rather its Management. They can't be trusted. I would rather cash out now while there is construction risk and invest elsewhere where we can all make money. The alternative is we take on the construction risk and this Management sells us out down the road say for 26-27 cents. Pfft in that time we could have made that much money elsewhere in any case. It's clear to me this Management dont want to see this company in its current form for the next five to ten years. So the basis of my decsion is just that. Why take on the construction risk and sell out cheap 6-12 months later. Its even worse then a situation than now. At least now we get a return, avoid construction risk and while recession is looming hopefully sharemarket tanks a bit more and we can all invest elsewhere. I never talk only on behalf for myself. If we stay on vote No we take on the construction risk and then Management are still gonna sell us off down the road. They will then continue in the new entity and make more money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.