GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

To Retail Shareholders,There has been lots crickets making noise...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    To Retail Shareholders,

There has been lots crickets making noise lately and none from Management. They rather reluctantly mentioned the problems with the geological structure when news came about Skip Capital and Stonepeak takeover was put on hold awaiting the resolution. So now going forward I see the following outcomes:
    1. Skip Capital and Stonepeak walk away or remain quiet until we reach a point where construction risk is minimised and then they try to revive the 25 cents offer. Here I'm talking 7 months plus so they come back in June 2023 and say they want to revive the offer and make this nonesense argument they were always willing to buy but DD came up with an issue and they waited until that was resolved. 40%
    2. Skip Capital and Stonepeak announce they are no longer interested and have better other options. GNX moves ahead on its own. 10%
    3. We reach and agreement very soon. Say by year end. 20%
    4. Same as item 1. above but given the project has further moved foward since August 2022 considerably that Management push back (more so to cover themselves from lawsuites) for a better offer. And we get 27 cents. 30%.

As can be seen from the above Skip Capital and Stonepeak are very much interested and keen to pick this up cheap. Knowing there is nobody else interested in a developing asset they can just wait until construction risk is minimised. I still think initially they will eventually revive the offer at 25 cents as predatory behaviour in the first instance. But would be willing to pay more on the progress and resolution of the issues that have been identified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $108.1K 400.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13620928 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5104244 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.