GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

takeover Skip, page-499

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Perhaps there is a reason why it is quiet?

The Chair and CEO of NAIF still won't provided information concerning the opinion from the Solicitor-General yet Kidston and Farquhar are allegedly in negotiations to lift the Skip Capital, Jackson/Farquhar holding beyond 19.99%.

I emailed Kidston, Skip Capital, Harding and the AFR journalist:-

Hi Mark
    I noticed in today's article you reported that Simon Kidston is negotiating with Scott Farquhar over the "sale" of Genex Power Ltd. What is more, you said Simon is confident it "would still be sold".
    Did Simon explain what he meant by saying it, "would still be sold". Is that a view of Genex Power Ltd's board? It is noteworthy that it seems Simon has been negotiating with Jackson and Farquhar, probably, since before July. Perhaps even more noteworthy is the assumption that could be drawn which is that Messrs Kidston and Faarquhar have some agreed position with the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF). Did Simon mention the matter of the $610 million taxpayer funded concessional loan and Part 3, Section 9 (b) (4) of the NAIF Act 2016? I suggest you read some recent posts on HotCopper. There remains two critical matters; one is the outstanding legal opinion from the Solicitor-General and the other is the very serious ministerial responsibilities confronting two ministers. The privatisation plot, devised by the "negotiators", may well not be as plain sailing as the proposed beneficiaries of the concessional loan, (Jackson/Farquhar and their Skip Capital), might have been given to believe, 6 or more months ago. I suspect that for many Genex shareholders it unclear how to weigh up their benefits, (if any), versus the benefits a privatisation scheme has for the board and management of Genex Power Ltd, especially in light of the recently announced CAPACITY INVESTMENT SCHEME? Time for a long overdue ASX Announcement from the Genex Board (one approved by the assigned Misconduct Issuer).Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick

Of course Kidston, Harding, Skip Capital and the AFR journalist, (fed a story by Kidston), did not respond.

Got an enlightening response from Skip Capital which said:-

Hi there,Thanks so much for your message. As you can imagine we receive a high volume of emails, but one of our team will write back as soon as we can if the opportunity aligns with our current focus and objectives.

Have a great day,Skip Capital team.

Sent the original email and the Skip Capital response to Harding but he, Harding, has refused, for over three months, to even acknowledge emails:-

The way Jackson and Farquhar deal with this matter. Much the same as their two lawyers; partners with Allens.Howard Patrick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.