GNX 1.82% 27.0¢ genex power limited

So, I emailed James Harding (CEO) and this is how it went for...

1. 1,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    So, I emailed James Harding (CEO) and this is how it went for those interested.

Me to James:

Hi James,

I'm a shareholder who frequents the forums and on behalf of myself and many others, I'm wondering when we may hear from the board and yourself in regards to the offer?
    I'll also take this opportunity to express what seems to be the common opinion amongst the holders I converse with. The offer is too low, and well below what would be a satisfactory offer. Many shareholders have invested long-term with Genex and taken part in capital raises with a long-term view to profitability. The legwork done by the board and the equity invested by the government and the retail holders is worth far more than .23 per share. Long-term GENEX will be a major renewables player in Australia and we hope its profits remain here too. I and many others are hopeful the board shares these views. Hope to hear back soon.

Thank you,

James's reply:

Dear Mr. Lumin (for lack of using my real name),

Thank you for your email below, which I very much appreciate. The Board of Genex is reviewing the proposal received together with its advisors and will keep shareholders updated. I am very happy to receive your feedback, and I have ensured that your views are made known to the Board during the course of their review.

Kind Regards,

James Harding | Chief Executive Officer

It May not be too much to read into... but thought you all may be interested in seeing it.

What do you make of it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $115.5K 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 68184954 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 10644445 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.