GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Totally agree, its hard to know that. I would say there would be...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Totally agree, its hard to know that. I would say there would be a lot more new holders purely on the idea that most people aren't patient and due to economic uncertainty generally can't remain committed. Most people think "oh if I'd invested in bitcoin at that time 8 years ago I'd be a millionaire" Most people wouldn't be able to keep their funds in a coin heck even a stock for longer than 6 months before spending it on something else. Its even worse if the stock isn't going up. When it goes down my view is people tend to consider selling sooner and if it goes up people hold out longer in hopes of making more cash and getting greedy (only for it to tank later).

Agree'd blind freddy can tell this is worth more than 23c but again why risk pissing off people and just doing some simple due diligence and ass covering and then as a BoD you can forget about this biting you in the ass later on. Management can't be trusted I also agree because who knows what economic problems they face in their personal lives that might make them say "F this" and exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.