FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

takeover & sp, page-18

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    gents,

interesting thread.Stumpy has hit it on the head.At 25c right now,i'd be tempted.However at 25c,i'd still have no where better for that money to be,with comparable upside beyond that 25c,so my logic would not let me sell.

I'll retrace some steps

at 5c a year ago a raging buy-all upside
    at 7.7c,remember the complaints about not enough allocation.
    at 9.9c i still bought a few.
    Then along came the council,trucking restrictions,fundraising and nearby pits,with a likelyhood of not making 100koz.with The mount gaining pace,my valuation stayed unchanged.
    My comments about FML steamroller gaining pace.
    A go at CRE and the gold price rising by $400 during that 12 months after and is settling back temporarily $100.
    Cre on the turnaround and bigger things on the Horizon that are fairly obvious to those who seek by looking.
    Roll on McFocus and thanks for letting us gret CRE to prove our scalability to the market.

FML's got 3x plus the upside of a year ago.Total CRE ownership proving irrelevant to that.Sniff of a bargain or two,i suspect.The Mount this year reaching its PHASE 1 stride(they haven't half started yet)and some TI development likely over the following TWO.

I'll stick with "well on the way to being the largest gold producer in Australia" with "well on the way to being a 500KoZ producer" as a half way target.

Shareholder have a highly virile tiger by the tail and its progeny are only just starting to show their worth.

Like buying "the reject shop" for a cent after its first store opened.What's it worth now?
    AN OBSCENE OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN PRESENTED thanks to CRE holders ending up with a quarter of FML shares with no knowledge/no faith and carryig the burden of hefty financial losses via CRE.

I'm biased-but i've researched FML to death.As someone once said here,we may very well retire on your decision here.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.