IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

takeover speculation, page-7

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I agree with Cabbie.

It's repellent knowing that someone is ready and waiting to wrongfoot you. IMO it's personally destructive. Worse, I believe it tends to suppress dissenting thought, which is vital for the health of the thread. Unchecked, I could see IGR becoming a clique of fly-right groupies who post nothing but propaganda and are over-committed to one stock.

"Posters are permitted to engage other posters in direct dialogue about their comments, providing it is done rationally, civilly and constructively."

Constructive? I think not!

And just to be clear that I'm not willing to see discussion of the possibility of a takeover be swamped in partisan nonsense, I think that a takeover of IGR at a 40% premium would be marvellous! It would offer unsurpassed appreciation of my invested capital per unit time! And afterwards, when other heretics and soulless mercenaries like myself would be seeking to re-invest their capital, I would foresee little difficulty in finding other gold-mining stocks with comparable prospects to IGR.

Gravscan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.