OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Byron,You've surpassed yourself and actually started a header...

1. 13,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Byron,

You've surpassed yourself and actually started a header that attracts POSITIVE attention to the thread, LOL.

But alas we know your intentions don't we? and built on faulty premises presented as fact as usual. OZL is NOT the only copper producer for which there is LITTLE takeover speculation, my main copper stock PNA is in the same boat, and likewise no complaints from me, as a successful company doesn't need takeover speculation to artificially raise the sp , and takeover speculation often accompanies companies failing to make it on their own - not a problem OZL has.

Instead of start with a faulty conclusion and then asking a loaded question, why don't you find seek both contra and supporting facts to test your conclusion. Not sure EQN is subject to takeover speculation is it? or ABY? DML? or is it just your beloved SFR?

If you cared to remember anything about the origins of the current form of OZL, then you'd know it is all but takeover proof. Even BHP and RIO might be considered too foreign to be allowed to own PH, although the asst doesn't meet BHP's materiality criteria. But then you Byron know the story, and are only posting out of malice, trying to muddy views of any readers unfamiliar with the story.

They sure are feeding you some mean pills these days.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.