AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Doktor Tesla speculate datAGO is takeover target at such low...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Doktor Tesla speculate datAGO is takeover target at such low prices valuing on IOH terms at $1.20-$2 of NPV. 79% premium for IOH shows SP of IOH undervalued but respected by BCI as it can turn resources into production. Dey choose expansion with IOH over buying out FMG interest in nullagine ...interesting...

I postulate dat MIN or bloomberg US clients or xstrata/glencore are best suited for takeover of AGO and build quiet stake cheap, lower it goes better for dis accumulation. If BCI can take IOH so quick and easy den junior producers are consolidating to make better synergies with demselves, cheaper costs higher income and larger resources is Wunderbar. MIN is dis same position as BCI and much better production and projekts. MIN is WA operation with WA directors and staff, best synergy with AGO, waste $12M in fruitless bid for Aquilla, CEO should be sacked. Gavranich must intervene here.

See my last few posts wit dis analysis.

Skipper,
    Tesla was not german by ethnicity, he was fluent german speaker educated in physics in german - he was born in smiljan krajina part of serb areas of now croatia den part of old Austro-hungarian empire and left for USA where he died in new yorker hotel. He now buried in Belgrade where main airport is named after him. His father and uncle were serbian orthodox christian priests which he was supposed to be also but chose science instead. He is now in afterlife after never marrying. his mother tongue was serbo-croatian official language of old yugoslavia but he studied and worked in vienna austria wit fluent german, english was his third language. Read wikipedia. Mien background is secret.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.